Why do the course
This course will provide an introduction to the practical application of human factors principles to organisational and clinical settings. By doing so, it will encourage the participants to improve patient safety at a managerial or clinical level with a broader base of skills than is commonly available within health services.
- March Course: 28 March – 6 May 2022
- August Course: 22 August to 30 September 2022
- Six week course and Six course modules (one released each week).
- Online only, no on-campus attendance required.
- Each course module consists with a reading package, journal articles, short videos, podcasts and knowledge check sections or combinations.
- No assessments or minimum pass mark.
- Allows for flexibility in work patterns – once released, lectures and reading material can be viewed at own pace and at any time.
- Ideal for international students who reside outside of Australia/New Zealand.
- You can download the Certificate of Completion at the end of the course if you have accessed and completed each module and completed the final course survey.
6 hours per week (on average)